Black Tie Burlesque - Winter Warmer Masquerade
The Winter Warmer Masquerade, A Night of Fun and Frivolity. A chance to shake off the Winter blues, get yourself dressed to the nines and hit the town masquerade style! Enjoy
The Winter Warmer Masquerade, A Night of Fun and Frivolity. A chance to shake off the Winter blues, get yourself dressed to the nines and hit the town masquerade style! Enjoy burlesque performances, standup comedy, sideshow antics, magic, all at Masterton’s finest live entertainment venue!
No mask, no entry!
Performances by some of New Zealand’s best burlesque stars, magicians and comedians:
- Trillian – Internationally renowned burlesque and pole performer, Trillian is a multi award and title winning performer who’s stage presence has been wowing audiences around NZ, Australia, USA and Europe, Queen of the Festival (NZ Burlesque Festival 2014) 1st Runner up Miss Burlesque NZ 2014, Trillian is also one half of The Ballet School Dropouts who are arguably NZ’s best burlesque duet.
- Dahlia Dangerous – The other half of The Ballet School Dropouts, an internationally recognized performer, she has appeared at NZ Burlesque Festival, and the Australian Burlesque Festival. Dahlia looks as though butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth, but she brings so much intensity to the stage…the paint will melt!
- The Red Rascal Renegades – New Zealand’s newest burlesque troupe, although only performing together for a few months, they have already headlined the NZ International Tattoo Expo.
- Mike Kay – A performing artist whose media include mystery, influence and mind reading. He specializes in the applied science of imaginary solutions, with a success rate higher than any solutions that haven’t been thought of yet. Theatreview called him ‘A man in a suit’, which is true. They also said ‘At one point he actually causes an audience volunteer to slap their own face in shock.’ Imagine what he can do for you.
- Fanciforia Foxglove – Singer, Showgirl, Burlesque Star, like a Mini with Mags, she’s the petite V8 of New Zealand Burlesque, at first she seems meek and timid… until the flag drops, and then this little stunner roars into life. Hold onto your hats and husbands ladies, this little Hot Rod is a whole lot of fun, and even more trouble!
- More performers to be announced!
175 Cuba Street, Palmerston North, Aotearoa New Zealand